Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Math
To ignite the light within our students in the field of STEAM, discovering their talents and sharpening their skills to prepare for the future.
STEAM related jobs are the fastest growing sector in our economy. To prepare our students for success in the 21st century workforce, we believe a robust, Project based curriculum emphasizing these fields and developing the skills of collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking is essential.
TMCT Student Programs Role Model Speaker
BOARD MEMBER, THURGOOD MARSHALL CENTER TRUST, INC.
- Interest in STEM was fostered in high school
- Electrical Engineering and Business degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- 25 years of experience with technology experience
- Leadership positions at multiple Fortune 500 technology companies
I Chose a STEM Career to Make a Difference in the World... and Have Fun!
During my career in STEM, I've had the opportunity to :
- Solve some of the world's problems
- Shape the future on a daily basis
- Create, discover, and apply knowledge to make life better
- Do something that I love!